It’s hard to believe it’s been a week since The Goldbergs Season 2 finale! Even harder is the fact that we have to wait FOUR MORE months until Season 3. Ugh! Us Goldnerds feel hard too!
Fear not – it’s time to activate the Goldnerds for awards season! First up is the Entertainment Weekly Season Finale Awards. Now, it would be easy just to write in The Goldbergs for every category, but we’ve taken the guesswork out of some of the categories for you and came up with our own list to help you fill in the blanks. As always you are free to make your own choices, but these are our suggestions for nominations in each of the categories
- Best Romantic Cliffhanger: Dana leaves for Seattle and gives Adam his ring back – Goldbergs Feel Hard
- Unforgettable Line: Did you have a fart that fooled you? – Coach Mellor – The Goldbergs
- Funniest Finale: The Goldbergs – Goldbergs Feel Hard
- Best Serious Moment in a Comedy: Dana leaves for Seattle & gives Adam his ring back – Goldbergs Feel Hard
- Best ‘Shipper Moment: Lainey tells Barry “I Love You” – Golbergs Feel Hard
- Top Tissue Moment: Dana leaves for Seattle and gives Adam his ring back – Goldbergs Feel Hard
- Best Non-Romantic Cliffhanger: Who was in the Fighting Quaker suit? – Goldbergs Feel Hard
- Best Use of Music – If You Leave by OMD as both Dana & Erica are leaving – Goldbergs Feel Hard
What else should we put in there? So many lines are unforgettable it’s hard to pick just one! You can refresh and keep submitting. Let’s get The Goldbergs nominated!